ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT | CUSTOMER SERVICE
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION:
- Salary : To be discussed
- Work schedule : 40 h – Full time
- Employment status : Permanent
- Work shift : Day
ALCT is a growing company that helps manufacturing companies improve their transportation logistics so they can achieve significant savings on their budget. We build a long-term partnership with our customers and suppliers to deliver high quality, customized services.
We offer a stimulating work environment with a dynamic team and we offer competitive compensation.
We are looking for a talented candidate to fill the position of Customer Service Representative in Transportation.
Please contact Geneviève Longpré by email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this position.
In consultation with management, the Administrative Assistant | Customer Service will have to perform the following tasks :
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Analyze results after data collection and customer feedback
- Preparation of final reports (written documents, PowerPoint presentation, periodic reports to clients)
- Ensure bilingual communication | discussion and writing
- Collaboration with various departments for special projects and / or manage special projects
- Participate in meetings, conferences and internal training
- Schedule appointments and meeting follow up
- Data entry
- To be able to perform other related duties requested by management
- Education level: Collegial
- Diploma: DEC completed or equivalent
- Years of experience: 3-5 years
- Written languages :Fr: AdvancedEn: advance
- Spoken languages :Fr: AdvancedIn advance
EXPERIENCED SKILLS :
You have a college diploma with a minimum of three to five years in the area of Administrative Assistant and / or Customer Service (any other combination of education and experience deemed equivalent will be considered). You effectively manage your time and priorities and have the ability to remain calm under pressure. You have strong teamwork skills and foster collaboration and consultation with people around you. You have influence leadership and you adapt quickly to changes. You are dynamic and have a high learning ability. You excel in customer service and you have a very good command of English. You have a strong sense of responsibility and demonstrate rigor. You master various computer tools of the Office suite, advanced level.
EQUITY IN EMPLOYMENT :
This employer supports the principle of employment equity and operates an equal employment opportunities program for women, Aboriginal peoples, visible minorities, ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities.